1. Browse the library’s collection online, click here, or call the library at 914-948-0550 if you know what you are looking for.
2. Reserve your item by either placing the hold online, click here, or call the library and a clerk will place the hold for you. *Holds placed over the phone are limited to 5 items per day.
3. You will receive an automated email or phone call to notify you when your hold is available. *Please contact us if you are not receiving notifications
4. Once your hold is available call the library to schedule a pickup time.
5. Contactless Curbside Pickup is from 10am-5pm. Park where you see the signs for “Curbside Pickup”, call 914-948-0550 and provide your name. Stay in your car, and a library employee will leave your items—bagged and with your name written on the outside—on the bench in front of the library.
6. Walk-ups can call the library upon arrival from the bottom of the stairs. Please wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of distance from library employees while they place your items on the bench.
Please do not engage our staff in conversation. Questions? call 914-948-0550.
Items that need to be returned can be placed in the book drop outside the front door of the library.
We are not accepting book donations at this time. Check out Better World Books for local donation box locations!