1. Browse the library’s collection online by visiting https://www.purchasefreelibrary.org/search/ or call the library at 914-948-0550 if you know what you are looking for.
2. Reserve your item by either placing the hold online through https://www.westchesterlibraries.org/ or call the library and a clerk will place the hold for you.
3. Holds placed over the phone are limited to 5 items per day.
4. Once your hold is available call the library to schedule a pickup time.
5. Contactless Curbside Pickup is from 10am-5pm. Park where you see the signs for “Curbside Pickup”, call 914-948-0550 and provide your name. Stay in your car, and a library employee will leave your items—bagged and with your name written on the outside—on the bench in front of the library.
6. Walk-ups can call the library upon arrival from the bottom of the stairs. Please wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of distance from library employees while they place your items on the bench.
Please do not engage our staff in conversation. Questions? call 914-948-0550.
Items that need to be returned can be placed in the book drop outside the front door of the library.
We are not accepting book donations at this time.